Saturday, April 20, 2013

Five Star Review of EXILED: Autumn's Peril...

 5 stars  AWESOME
Exiled: Autumn's Peril-Book One




 I am completely in awe of the 

writing talent of 

 Rosalie Skinner in her new

 saga, 

The Chronicles of Caleath. 


Her first book is entitled,

 EXILED: Autumn's Peril.


It is the saga of a very special

 man who finds  himself trapped amidst magic,

 and high tech together.


Ms Skinner has written an epic adventure that, in

my own personal opinion, has no close 

competition. 


I've seen all the Lord of the Rings movies, and

 others, including books that are similar but

 absolutely NONE can come close to this new 

series. 


For attention getting writing, I recommend Ms

 Skinner's books to everyone. This is one time

every penny is well worth it. 


Ms Skinner has the ability to put YOU into each 

scene where you can see, hear, smell, and feel

your surroundings as you read. 


AWESOME! The very best in years.


April 19, 2013

By Shtara -

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Rosalie, what a wonderful review for a wonderful series.

Rosalie Skinner said...

Thanks, Wendy. It helps keep the Muse alive, to know someone out there is enjoying reading the stories you write. :)

Wendy said...

yes, one person. hehehe you! lol

Wendy said...

oh the 'you' wasn't emphasised in your comment. I miss read that. There are tons of people who love your stories.
My earlier comment still stands, regarding my stories. :)

Rosalie Skinner said...

:) Wendy...you are funny. :) anyone who reads your books will love them as much as I do. :P